From now on, our coaching sessions will again take place in person upon request. In doing so, we adhere to the so-called 3G rules. It is still possible to hold the appointments online and by phone.
Jakob Hasselgruber has been working as a business and career coach, trainer and consultant since 2018. Before that, he worked for many years in the area of personnel and managerial development at a large German corporation, where he managed projects.
Jakob Hasselgruber supports his customers in finding and following the right professional path in our world full of possibilities, information and uncertainties. The accompanying, motivating support of his customers over time is what makes effective coaching for him.
Jakob Hasselgruber’s coaching approach is based on system theory, he works exclusively with proven methods from, among others, psychology and adult education. As a certified business and personal coach (dvct), he offers his coaching sessions in person or flexibly online.
- Sociology & amp; Psychology
- Systemic Business & amp; Personal Coach (dvct-certified, 500+ coaching hours)
- Moderator & amp; Facilitator for teams
- Online coaching expert
- Lecturer for coaching (focus on online coaching) at Quadriga University Berlin
- Longstanding project manager in the HR area
- Experienced executive developer