Due to the current pandemic situation, our coaching sessions currently take place mainly online or by phone. Should coaching sessions take place in person, we will adhere to the 2G+ and/or 3G+ rules. Thank you for your understanding
Matthias Härter is extensively trained to support and accompany people of all ages in situations of personal change in a resource- and solution-oriented manner. His aim is to help people find their very own solutions. What particularly distinguishes his work are his systemic view and his integrative approach, which focus on the individual as a whole. He finds a balance between effective focus and natural lightness.
- Systemic coach and mediator
- Conflict and communication trainer
- Trainer conflict pilot program for school mediation
- Adventure pedagogue to support young people
- Participation in the Leadership³ Academy – collective leadership, process support, organizational development
- Study of Liberal Arts and Sciences with a focus on social sciences and psychology