On-the-job coaching: Successfully through the probationary period
Our onboarding coaching accompanies you through the trial period. From our professional coaches, you will receive part-time support in individual coaching for the first exciting months in the new job after unemployment. With a Activation and placement voucher (AVGS) , coaching is free of charge for you.
The application phase is successful has ended – now a new job begins.
For many, this new phase of life is associated with the feeling that finally in safer waters. The first step is to master the trial period: new tasks, a new team, new processes, unwritten laws and much more. Our part-time coaching can support this.
The probationary period is a mutual testing and sniffing. Many people find the onboarding time exhausting or even stressful. For some, old self-doubt come up: “Am I good enough? I’m sure that will go wrong again! I’m doing everything wrong. I’m not one of them, I don’t fit in here!”
With our certified coaching during the probationary period, you have professional support at your disposal so that you can get through this demanding time well and successfully.
Topics in onboarding coaching
Coming to terms with the past: clear your head for something new, process negative experiences, pacify old resentment and conflicts.
- Analyze reasons for past failures, name fears about the new employment relationship
- Confrontation with old patterns and habits that have already led to conflicts or an accumulation of mistakes in previous occupations – and may even have led to the loss of the job.
- Fears about your new job – name fears of failure and deal
Design the new job, really arrive in the new team and master challenges.
- Integration into the team – actively network, feel belonging
- Feel your own competence, feel more satisfaction at work
- Understand the culture of the new company and be able to fit in
- Dealing with difficult team constellations
- Missing handovers and other obstacles
Recognize and actively address stress
- Time management, dealing with stress and burnout prevention
- Finding a good work-life balance
- Dealing with stressful attitudes, goals and behaviors
Goals in onboarding coaching
- During the onboarding coaching, we are your professional partner for all questions, worries and fears with a view to your new role. We are at your side with words and deeds at a time when you do not yet have your own network in the new company.
- The most important goal is to stabilize employment, which means: After an initial and completely normal phase of uncertainty in the new job, you will feel more and more secure, trust your strengths and competencies, feel connected to your new team and can devote themselves carefree to their professional tasks without the old self-doubt.
- We work together to ensure that you can fully exploit your personal and professional potential in the new role.
- In dialogue, we focus on your individual situation and develop solutions that you can put into practice, test and then reflect again in a joint conversation.
Onboarding coaching explained step by step
SEQUOYA accompanies you in all steps of your AVGS coaching. Do you have any questions? Simply call or send an email. We are happy to be there for you!
Your signed employment contract
With an AVGS voucher, the coaching is free of charge for you. Arrange a free and non-binding consultation appointment with us!
One-on-one coaching sessions take place in person at our consulting rooms, directly at your workplace, online or by phone.
We discuss the exact contents at the beginning. We take into account your current situation and your agreement with the employment agency.