Possible topics for your organizational development
- How can successful communication structures be established and optimized to ensure a better flow of information?
- How can the working atmosphere be promoted and an effective "we" feeling be created?
- How can mistakes be used to learn from them?
- How can a feedback culture be developed in which achievements are recognized and critical feedback provides opportunities for change?
- How can mutual appreciation, trust and an open culture of discussion be (further) promoted?
- How do multinational constellations succeed and how can the resources available here be worked out and used?
- How can cooperation between the levels and areas succeed better and distances be reduced?
- How can conflicts be managed and everyone's ability to deal with conflict be improved?
- How can the performance, i.e. competencies, motivation health and flexibility of all employees be maintained and professional ideas be linked to the requirements of the organization?
- We support your organizational development as facilitators, coaches, consultants or impulse givers. Our methods are diverse.
- In addition to group and various moderation methods, above all resource-oriented work is widely used.
- Methods that help to model structures or processes, such as business games, organizational constellations and future scenarios, have also proven their worth.