Successfully self-employed through start-up coaching
At the beginning of every business start-up is an idea and a lot of questions:
- Do my start-up projects carry?
- Do I have what it takes to be entrepreneurship?
- How do I get a start-up grant?
- How much sales do I need?
For these and more questions, we support you as a founder with professional individual coaching.
The coaching sessions can take place on-site in Berlin or digitally, as an online meeting.
For whom is our founder coaching suitable?
Our coaching for business start-ups can take place live in Berlin or as online consulting. The only requirement is: You already have a start-up idea.
- If you want to take up self-employment out of unemployment, our start-up consultancy in Berlin can even be 100% supported by the employment agency. This applies to both on-site consulting in Berlin and online sessions.
- Our coaches accompany entrepreneurs with a concrete business idea step by step in the start-up phase to get their offer ready for the market, including support with forward-looking decisions, the business plan and getting the necessary financing, for example through a government grant.
- Self-employed people or freelancers from Berlin or any other place in the world who want to take the next step in their business can also benefit from our start-up coaching.
- We can also support you if you want to consolidate your already established start up company.
What is the goal in coaching to start a business?
The start-up coaching is an introduction to self-employment and provides the necessary skills for the successful establishment of your own business. You can come to our office in Berlin or attend the consultation from home as an online appointment. The goal is for you to develop a new professional perspective for yourself and to build up your entrepreneurial existence securely.
During the start-up process we accompany you professionally, with many years of experience and in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors.
If self-employment ultimately proves to be unsustainable, we work together to find professional alternatives.
What services are included in our start-up coaching?
As business coaches with sound experience, we know that starting a business raises questions in two major areas:
- Questions about business and everything that belongs to entrepreneurship
- Questions about yourself. We take emerging self-doubt seriously, they are an important signal. Excessive fear, however, is a sure brake on success. Together we will find a good way!
How do we help with business development?
- Development of business models and concretization of business ideas
- Decision-making with two or more ideas, including market exploration and reality check
- Calculation: costs, prices, sales, profitability, investments, financing, liquidity
- Develop appealing pitch decks for investors
- Business plan: concept and text
- Answer to relevant questions on administrative topics: taxes, accounting, insurance,…
- Apply for start-up grant
How do we support founders with personal challenges?
We help founders to develop their founder personality. We accompany them in recognizing and trusting their strengths and talents, work with them on self-marketing and support them in communicating their own business.
We set the focus individually, it depends on the personal challenges the coachee or coachees face in the start-up process. Possible topics:
- Developing out the unique combination of competences and experience
- Relieving the belief “I have to do it alone”: becoming aware of existing networks, recognizing sociability as an important resource, researching supporting (online) communities or mastermind groups
- clarifying compatibility of family and (new) independence. What needs to change in everyday life so that there are capacities for both? Who will take over which tasks in the future, where external support is necessary – if necessary also in household management?
- Strengthen resilience in order to be prepared for stress phases
- Strengthening leadership skills: self-leadership, time management, leadership of employees
How do we work at SEQUOYA in business start-up coaching?
How do we help with business development?
Start-up coaching explained step by step
We support you from start to finish. If you live in Berlin, gladly as live coaching in our offices.
In dialog we focus on your personal situation and accompany you professionally in AVGS individual coaching – in personal appointments in Berlin or from anywhere in the world as a virtual meeting. You can find more information about the process on our AVGS coaching page.
Your founding idea
If you obtain an AVGS voucher from the employment agency/job center, the coaching is free of charge for you.
The coaching sessions take place either in our consulting rooms or directly at your workplace. Online meetings are also possible.
We determine the exact contents together depending on your personal needs and your agreement with the cost unit (e.g. the employment agency).
Reality check: Checking the start-up idea
Building a foundation: Plan foundation idea
- Development of market positioning and market entry strategy
- Creation of a business plan
- Product development – planning and review of competitiveness
- Identification of the target group and their needs with regard to the product or service
- Development of marketing and pricing strategies
Consider route to destination: Develop implementation strategy
At every step: personal accompaniment
We set the focus and methods so that our support is optimally tailored to your personal situation and becomes a real enrichment. For this purpose, we meet live in Berlin or online in a video call.
The topics are as individual as you are: support with personal blockades, concretization of implementation steps, exchange on tricky questions of detail, advice on difficult decisions.
Additional option Challenger Fast Track
Challenger Fast Track is a digital track with individual coaching for ambitious entrepreneurs who want to take their personal and entrepreneurial success into their own hands and put it on a sustainable, stable foundation as quickly as possible – flexibly, digitally and holistically. You get: