Successfully self-employed through start-up coaching
At the beginning of every business start-up is an idea and a lot of questions:
- Do my start-up projects carry?
- Do I have what it takes to be entrepreneurship?
- How do I get a start-up grant?
- How much sales do I need?
For these and more questions, we support you as a founder with professional individual coaching.
For whom is our founder coaching in Berlin suitable?
The most important requirement is: You already have a start-up idea.
- If you want to take up self-employment out of unemployment, our start-up consultancy in Berlin can even be 100% supported by the employment agency. SEQUOYA is a certified carrier for this measure . We are happy to support you in applying for the necessary activation and placement voucher (AVGS).
- Start-ups with a concrete business idea accompany our coaches in the start-up phase step by step to get their offer ready for the market, including support for future-oriented decisions, the business plan and in getting the necessary financing, for example through a state subsidy.
- Berlin Self-employed or freelancers, who want to take the next step in their business, can also benefit from our start-up coaching
- We can also support you if you want to consolidate your already founded start-up company .
If you want to start your own business, but do not yet know exactly with what, our career coaching is better suited for you.
Unemployed people can also take advantage of special AVGS career coaching, which is funded by the employment agency.
What is the goal in coaching to start a business?
The start-up coaching is an introduction to self-employment and provides the necessary skills for the successful development of your own business. The goal is for you to develop a new professional perspective for yourself and to build up your entrepreneurial existence securely. During the start-up process we accompany you professionally, with many years of experience and with profound knowledge of the Berlin economy.
If self-employment ultimately proves to be unsustainable, we work together to find professional alternatives.
What services are included in our start-up coaching?
As business coaches with sound experience, we know that starting a business raises questions in two major areas:
- Questions about business and everything that belongs to entrepreneurship
- Questions about yourself. We take emerging self-doubt seriously, they are an important signal. Excessive fear, however, is a sure brake on success. Together we will find a good way!
How do we help with business development?
- Development of business models and concretization of business ideas
- Decision-making with two or more ideas, including market exploration and reality check
- Calculation: costs, prices, sales, profitability, investments, financing, liquidity
- Develop appealing pitch decks for investors
- Business plan: concept and text
- Answer to relevant questions on administrative topics: taxes, accounting, insurance,…
- Apply for start-up grant
How do we support founders with personal challenges?
We help founders to develop their founder personality. We accompany them in recognizing and trusting their strengths and talents, work with them on self-marketing and support them in communicating their own business.
We set the focus individually, it depends on the personal challenges the coachee or coachees face in the start-up process. Possible topics:
- Developing out the unique combination of competences and experience
- Relieving the belief “I have to do it alone”: becoming aware of existing networks, recognizing sociability as an important resource, researching supporting (online) communities or mastermind groups
- clarifying compatibility of family and (new) independence. What needs to change in everyday life so that there are capacities for both? Who will take over which tasks in the future, where external support is necessary – if necessary also in household management?
- Strengthen resilience in order to be prepared for stress phases
- Strengthening leadership skills: self-leadership, time management, leadership of employees
How do we work at SEQUOYA in business start-up coaching?
How do we help with business development?
Start-up coaching explained step by step
We support you from start to finish. In dialog, we focus on your personal situation and accompany you professionally in AVGS individual coaching – on-site in Berlin or nationwide as a virtual meeting. You can find more information about the process on our AVGS coaching page.
Your founding idea
If you get an AVGS voucher from the employment agency / job center, coaching is free of charge for you.
The coaching sessions take place face to face in our consulting rooms, directly at your workplace, in video conferences or by telephone.
We determine the exact contents together depending on your personal needs and your agreement with the funding agency.
Reality check: Checking the start-up idea
Building a foundation: Plan foundation idea
- Development of market positioning and market entry strategy
- Creation of a business plan
- Product development – planning and review of competitiveness
- Identification of the target group and their needs with regard to the product or service
- Development of marketing and pricing strategies
Consider route to destination: Develop implementation strategy
At every step: personal accompaniment
We set the focus and methods in such a way that our support is optimally tailored to your personal situation and becomes a real enrichment – be it personality-related topics or the concretization of implementation steps up to tricky detailed questions and decision-making situations.
Additional option Challenger Fast Track
Challenger Fast Track is a digital track with individual coaching for ambitious entrepreneurs who want to take their personal and entrepreneurial success into their own hands and put it on a sustainable, stable foundation as quickly as possible – flexibly, digitally and holistically. You get: