Our coaching sessions and group events are again held in person upon request. In doing so, we at Sequoya adhere to the 2G rule (only vaccinated or recovered people). It is still possible to hold appointments online and by telephone.
Expand and deepen female competencies in the job in a targeted manner
The seminar is aimed at female specialists and managers who want to expand their skills in order to gradually take on (even) larger areas of responsibility.
Core topics of the seminar
- Recognize dysfunctional and limiting patterns of thought and action
- Empowerment for larger areas of responsibility and reduction of fears
- Professional career planning according to personal strengths including an implementation plan
- Understand male behavior at work better
- Access to the latest scientific results from gender and diversity research
- Exchange of experiences in a protected space
Impulse lectures, team work to identify limiting patterns, development of talent maps and target scenarios, reflection and access to resources and sources of strength