Heike Theresia Sohna
Heike Sohna has been developing and implementing her own concepts for companies and public organizations since 2004. She brings in-depth knowledge of leadership and team development, communication and business processes. Her consulting approach is practice-oriented and enables an efficient transfer into the organization. In coaching, she is concerned with getting people moving so that they can courageously put their goals and desires into action.
"Just doing it is indeed easy - but usually only in retrospect! While the change process is underway, on the other hand, it is more often turbulent - whether in the organizational context."
- Certified systemic coach
- Certified career and career advisor
- Accredited process consultant
- Experienced organizational developer
- Certified intercultural trainer
- Distinguished trainer and speaker
- Instructor for stress prevention programs
- Studies in business administration, sports and tourism management
- Long-term manager