Our coaching sessions and group events are again held in person upon request. In doing so, we at Sequoya adhere to the 2G rule (only vaccinated or recovered people). It is still possible to hold appointments online and by telephone.
Kay Helmich has 17 years of experience in leadership and potential development coaching. She accompanies customers in their situation and goal analysis, in finding and weighing options, in the testing and decision-making phases and in the implementation. (Dealing with the usual doubts and challenges, inside and outside) Her customers come from different cultures. They benefit from a very wide range of methods: cognitive, pragmatic, creative, imaginary and physical. With a solution-oriented view, friendly, sensitive ears, systemic-appreciative questions, reframing techniques, trial action in a protected space and a pinch of humor, her customers get the support they need to achieve their desired future with courage, strength and plan.
- Systemic Mastercoach (DGfC) Business
- Distinguished trainer: communication and conflict management
- BGM: cert. Resilience / smoke free / alcohol and drug reduction trainer
- Lecturer at universities e.g. HTW
- Certified psychologist and family therapist
- Supervisor and teaching coach
- Keynote Speaker Resilience, Gender and Communication