Kay Helmich has 17 years of experience in leadership and potential development coaching. She accompanies customers in their situation and goal analysis, in finding and weighing up options, in the testing and decision-making phase and in implementation. (Dealing with the usual doubts and challenges, inside and outside) Your customers come from different cultures. You benefit from a very wide range of methods: cognitive, pragmatic, creative, imaginary and physical. With a solution-oriented view, friendly, sensitive ears, systemic-appreciative questions, reframing techniques, trial actions in a safe space and a pinch of humor, your customers get the support they need to achieve their desired future with courage, strength and a plan.
- Systemic Mastercoach (DGfC) Business
- Distinguished trainer: communication and conflict management
- BGM: cert. Resilience / smoke free / alcohol and drug reduction trainer
- Lecturer at universities e.g. HTW
- Certified psychologist and family therapist
- Supervisor and teaching coach
- Keynote Speaker Resilience, Gender and Communication