Due to the current pandemic situation, our coaching sessions currently take place mainly online or by phone. Should coaching sessions take place in person, we will adhere to the 2G+ and/or 3G+ rules. Thank you for your understanding
Organize professional reorientation confidently
Upheavals and changes have become the norm in today's working world. These changes are often involuntary and therefore stressful. At the same time, new opportunities often grow out of these special life situations, because resources are activated that are of great use for the forthcoming new beginning. A central requirement in life is to orientate oneself again and again and to reconcile one's private life planning and professional biography.
Core topics of the seminar
- Which phases are typical in transitions and how you can endure them creatively and with the urgent emotional stability?
- Which skills and competencies are helpful and how you can activate them
- What personal resources you have and how you can use them
- How you can deal constructively with external and internal pressure
- What is necessary for a viable new design
Short impulse presentations, moderated exchange of experiences, pair exercises, assessment sheets