As an integral business coach, Marie-Kristin Kaschig has been supporting executives in developing their leadership role since 2020, as a career coach, private individuals and AVGS beneficiaries in their professional (re)orientation, and works as a trainer with a focus on communication and dealing with stress. Marie-Kristin Kaschig is certified by the German Federal Association of Coaching (DBVC). "I experience a trusting resonance space and cooperation at eye level as conditions for sustainable change and successful coaching. Sometimes it takes a fresh impetus from outside so that challenges can be mastered that make reorientation, a change of perspective and positive change possible."
- Certified by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the German Federal Association of Coaching (DBVC)
- Studying psychology at the Fernuniversität Hagen
- Training as an integral business coach at the Coaching Center Berlin
- Lecturer in acting at various universities
- Study in acting at the Zurich University of the Arts and over 10 years of experience as an actress (stage / film)